Tuesday, July 20, 2010

An Introduction (of sorts)

First off, let me welcome you to our blog. We are Your Information Technologies, a small computer store and service center based out of Kalamazoo, Michigan. We're your local computer guys and we feel that as such, we are your friends. If you've got a problem that involves technology, we've got a solution, and we'd love to have a talk with you.

Who am I? My name is Jake, I'm one of the technicians here at the store, but I go by a plethora of titles, Technician, Webmaster, Social Networking Dude, Webmaster, the list goes on. I'm the person that will be posting here more than anyone, at least that's the hope. I'll give you a bit of background about myself, if you'd like to read it.

I'm twenty-four years old, born and raised in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I've been doing this tech thing for the past eight or so years, both on a commercial and residential scale. If it involves technology, I've probably ripped it apart and put it back together. While I don't know everything, I challenge you to find someone that does, I've got enough experience to give answers to pretty much anything you can run in to.

I look forward to any questions or comments you might have, and plan on posting here on a daily basis, even if I don't have any tips or news. Let's communicate, you and I, let's see what I can do to help you.  Feel free to contact me directly at jake@youritkalamazoo.com.

Feel free to come check out the store too, our web address is http://www.youritkalamazoo.com

If you need directions, they are in the contact us form, and short bios for all the employees and owners are in there. We try our best to be as friendly as possible, but still maintain a level of professionalism that you expect. See, here at Your Information Technologies -- We want to be your I.T.!

- Jacob Stiel -
tech, webmaster, social networking dude

No comments:

Post a Comment